clean slate.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

well, somewhat of a clean slate.

Midterms are done.
I did a mediocre job and that's a fact.
It feels like I took on more than I could handle after taking a semester off.
I need to step up my 'game' after trying to relax during this coming week.
Thank God for SPRING BREAK!
I'm not disappointed that I'm not going anywhere special to party it up.
To be honest, I'm glad that I'll be able to just stay home, relax a little bit, and catch up/get ahead with some school work.
I'm gonna give myself a little slap on the face and kick on the tush to get myself in gear.
I can't keep screwing up every semester. I want to graduate next year, damnit!
Yep, I never learn. PROCRASTINATION'S A BITCH and the only way to prevent myself from procrastinating during the second half of the semester is to cut off all distractions and just focus.

Limitations with my time online, chatting, and recreational/social events.
This sucks major balls!

I can't wait for summer.

0 comments: