immunity.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've told myself at the beginning of the year that I'm not going to have any expectations when it comes to other people. I should really stick to that. I thought things were going differently. I was a fool to believe that they were. But it doesn't phase me because I've been let down and burned too many times in the past to make something like this bring me down again. I refuse to let it happen.

It's a good thing I didn't let down my guard. I'd be fucked if I did; back to that miserable feeling of not being wanted, and not being "good enough". I'm better than that. I deserve better than that. And waiting around hoping that something could come from this is not working for me. It's quite annoying and I'm fed up with being in this twisted cycle.

If you can't step up your game. I'm done. I'd rather not waste my time giving you another chance when there could be something or someone better for me out there. You said you've changed.. please prove it to me so I don't feel like a fool for thinking you have.

---------------------------------------------------

"Be the change you want to see in this world."

-- Mahatma Ghandi


0 comments: