something-itis

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm tired of school. I envy those people who find the motivation finish even with their banter of hating school. I just don't feel motivated to do anything anymore when it comes to school. I know it's necessary to get a decent paying job. But if you think about it, I'll be in debt for the rest of my life if I further my education to where I want to be. And if I quit, mind you I don't like the idea of quitting, I wouldn't know what else to do with my life.

Life is overwhelming me right now.

I think I need a break from it all. I need to get away for a while; disappear.
I need to do something that will help me get this anxious feeling out of my system.

I feel torn between doing what is right and what I desire. Why can't I do both?

------------------------------------------

On a lighter note: GLOW TOMORROW! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I may not show my enthusiasm outwardly but I am excited.
I haven't had time for and leisure activity these days.
I'm anxious to get out of the house and see friends.

Accomplishment: I finished the RPG Rhapsody in 3 days. Haha.

I could've used those three days to work on school stuff but, EH. Bollocks to it all!


0 comments: