spaceship.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

GLOW IN THE DARK was AWESOME!
It was a completely different vibe than what I'm used to when I got to hip-hop shows. But I had a good time. Ye did an awesome job keeping the crowd with him at all times. I've never seen someone put out so much energy non-stop for a good 2 hours. Amazing! Lupe, N.E.R.D. were great opening acts for Ye. I was impressed. Unfortunately, my opinions about Rihanna are still the same. I was really expecting her to change my mind by putting on a spectacular show and prove to me, at least, that she is a good artist. No avail. I am glad she performed the only song I like from her albums but she didn't impress me. Rihanna fans, don't hate me but that's just the way it is. Nonetheless, the concert was one for the books. I'm glad I got enjoy it with 'zette. I owe her, literally. Hah.

---------------------------------------

People are funny. Annoying, but funny.
That guy swore he was cool but he looked and acted like a fool. HAH!

*sigh. It just had to happen to me that night, huh?! Gag.

0 comments: