hmm...

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer 2008: not at all what I expected.... so far.

In comparison to last summer, it's been rater dull.
All I do is work and have random outings with iAnne which don't last long enough because we're either too tired to stay up or we both have work the next day.

I guess it's all a part of growing up.

Come to think of it, I have turned down going to parties in the past month. I haven't been up to going to parties recently. I guess I'm tired of the drama that can arise from stupid misunderstandings when inebriated. I'd rather not do that again. And the only way to avoid that, is to limit my alcohol intake and to take myself OUT of those situations.

I miss my friends.

Comic-Con needs to come already!
----

I'm in need of a beach day. 'zette where you at?!

1 comments:

cztt.c said...

omg. you don't even know how many times i've looked outside on a gorgeous day while at work and think..."gosh, when's beach????"

luckily in a week or so, i'm down to only two nights of class a week. i'm sooo ready for this. i've bought a new bathing suit top!...totally ready!