Grammar, schmammar....

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Actually, grammar matters. I just thought I'd share something that made me laugh at work yesterday with you. I was helping a customer over the phone with her request of a book entitled "[Lose] That Man and Let Him Go" by T.D. Jakes. Well, at least that's what I typed in the search. I kept coming up with nothing under that title and kept thinking "Am I typing the title incorrectly? Is she giving me the correct title/author? Why is it not coming up?!" I finally decided to just type in the author and make this impossible search possible. Little did I know I'd actually find the book she was looking for but with the title spelled like this: "Loose That Man and Let Him Go." I don't know if the spelling is intentional or not. Maybe I'm missing the content of the book and I'm wrong about the title being incorrect but LOOSE ≠ LOSE. 



Molla. I've never come across this in the year and 5 months I've worked at B&N. Gotta love working at a bookstore, I tell yah. Hahaha!

Have a great Sunday, all!

0 comments: