Remembering 9/11

Friday, September 11, 2009

Can you believe it's been 8 years since the tragedy in NY?

It still feels like yesterday to me. I remember waking up, getting ready for school, and all of a sudden seeing and hearing the news on the way to school. I recall sitting in Mr. Burger's French class watching the second tower collapse. It all happened so quickly. And 8 years later, we're here STILL fighting a war that doesn't really make any sense to me anymore.

My prayers go out to those families who have lost a loved one 8 years ago. They will not be forgotten because they live on in your memories.

----------------
Happy Birthday, Inang! We love and miss you dearly.
It's been 8 years. I still get choked up when I think about you even though I shouldn't.
You told me to be strong and smile instead of mourn. I've done my best, Inang.
Thank you for everything. I know you're watching down on us at His side.
Paradise is celebrating with you today!

0 comments: