Desire.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I want to go to New York for my birthday this year. I've wanted to go for the past couple of years now, and it's never happened.

I've thought about this long and hard about this and I've been making excuses every single year for not following through with what I want to do. I am going to make this happen. Somehow.

I don't know exactly what I'm going to do there.. but hey, roaming around a new city would be fun.

I'm in dire need for change in my life.
I'm getting tired of this constant routine that makes me feel like I'm just wandering around aimlessly waiting for something exciting to happen.

I realized that being an "individual" and "independent" involves the "I" and no one else will help me get where I want to be.

Ahh.. well, we'll see what happens.


NEW YORK/East Coast... here I come.