Drawn.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I have a new found appreciation for literature and music that I never thought I'd actually enjoy. I guess it comes with age and with curiosity.

I found my CD of The Phantom of the Opera... but it's missing Disc 1! I'm upset! I have no idea where it is so I'm listening to the ending of the production on Disc 2.

I gave up on reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. It takes way too much effort to read her works and I'm not really in the mood to think that much to comprehend her work.

Oh well. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis has my attention as of now.

_____________________________________

The Point Of No Return <--- my favorite part ^_^ DON JUAN (Phantom): Past the point of no return - no backward glances: the games we've played till now are at an end... Past all thought of 'if' or 'when' - no use resisting: abandon thought, and let the dream descend... What raging fire shall flood the soul? What rich desire unlocks its door? What sweet seduction lies before us...? Past the point of no return, the final threshold - what warm, unspoken secrets will we learn? Beyond the point of no return... AMINTA (Christine) You have brought me to that moment where words run dry, to that moment where speech disappears into silence, silence... I have come here, hardly knowing the reason why... In my mind, I've already imagined our bodies entwining, defenceless and silent - and now I am here with you: no second thoughts, I've decided, decided... Past the point of no return - no going back now: our passion-play has now, at last, begun... Past all thought of right or wrong - one final question: how long should we two wait, before we're one...? When will the blood begin to race, the sleeping bud burst into bloom? When will the flames at last, consume us...? BOTH Past the point of no return, the final threshold - the bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn... We've passed the point of no return... PHANTOM Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime... Lead me, save me from my solitude... Say you want me with you, here beside you... Anywhere you go let me go too - Christine, that's all I ask of... [end scene] ___________________________________ Get educated. Don't be afraid. It doesn't hurt. =]

0 comments: