Thin Line.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

How is it possible to believe that we can still be friends after what happened?
Frankly, I don't think we were ever friends to begin with.
Friends would never treat each other that way.
And right now, I don't think I can call you my friend.
You don't know me, the REAL ME.
You never gave yourself the chance to find out.
But should that even matter now?
Everything is changing and I'm not sorry that they are.
There's one thing I know for sure and it's that I can't take it anymore.
I've tried hiding. I've tried running. I've tried forgetting.
None of it worked.
I just dug myself into deeper holes than I should have.
Risked everything and anything that had meaning in my life.
Even risked a friendship that I thought was strong enough to withstand something like this.
But I was wrong.
I give up.
I fell. and I'm still falling.
And there's no one there to catch me.

I wished it was you.

But I don't want it to be you. Not anymore.


It hurts too much.

0 comments: