BAH-HUM-BUG!! >:O

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I realized that I'm not over it completely. I am still angry at him. In fact, I hate him. For everything he put me through, for making me wait so long only to tell me that he never had any intention of taking things further. He knew how I felt about him and used that to his advantage. I feel so used and I don't know if I can get over it enough to open myself up again. Not yet. As much as I want to, I can't.

IT HURTS LIKE HELL!

Every time his name is mentioned, I see his picture, sn, or hear a song that reminds me of him it tears me up inside and makes me feel angry at him, at the situation, at her for encouraging me, at myself for believing all the bullshit. I HATE IT!

I can't say that it's entirely his fault because I should have known better.

But I guess when you think that it's "love", things are never clear.

I should have used better judgment; should have never cross that line of friendship.

But we did. And it happened. But I have not forgiven him.

I don't think I ever will.

0 comments: