Summer days are gone too soon. You shoot the moon and miss completely.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ugh. I read my last entry I wrote about a month ago and it made me cry.

I haven't had the urge to blog lately. I don't know why.

I think I should make it a daily habit.


Let's recap the summer, shall we:
(where should I start?)

  • Jaena's friend, Heather's party
  • Vegas (June 22-24) for Noel's birthday with Jaena and David
  • Kick-off summer bonfire (June 30) at Huntington Beach
  • Ricky's birthday party
  • Getting lost in NoHo with Maria and Jaena
  • Tony's birthday celebration at Grand World Buffet and Dave & Busters @ the Irvine Spectrum on July 15
  • Vince and Oz's parties
  • The Valley party with Raychel and friends on August 3
  • RatPack Doubles 8-ball tourney @ Rack`em Billiards - August 4
  • The Getty with Jaena & LJ
  • Bonfire part II @ Dockweiler on August 10th
  • ROCK THE BELLS 2007 @ the Glen Helen Pavilion on August 11 with Maria, Paul, Guevarra, CJ, Richard, Mike, Mark, Ozzie, and Chris. Saw Leilanie =D
  • CJ's birthday celebration at D&B @ The Block in Orange - August 13
  • Lilly's birthday dinner at El Pollo Inka with Jaena, David, Tony, Keith, and Willie - August 16
  • Photo shoot in Gardena with Maria and Jaena
  • Starbucks guy... Haha!
  • Party @ my house Part 1 & 2 (August 17 & 18) - Karaoke and drunken nonsense =]
  • Projekt NewSpeak (August 18) with Leilanie
  • Lupitas Sunday afternoon with Jaena after a long Saturday night (haha)
  • Guppies, El Pollo Inka, Del Amo/Galleria/Cerritos Mall, The Spot
  • Six Flags with Jaena, Willie, Rachel, and Keith - August 24
  • Vegas trip (August 25) with Jaena to meet up with Willie
This year's summer was the best summer I've had by far.

------------------------------------------------

I'm not in the mood to blog right now. I'll leave it at this.

0 comments: