Words.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Do not speak words
for they posses no meaning without action

Do not try to explain what you do not understand
for experience only allows us to grow so much

And by knowing this
it prevents us from
Letting go

letting go of the
Experience

for the experience is what we try to live for

and what we live for is what we never seem to forget
Forget
Who we are
Forget
who we were
Forget
what we did
Forget
Forget ME

for words are what you gave me
In Silence
through your eyes
which spoke in endless verses
of songs, pslams, poems
of my past
my present
my future
haunting my every waking thought
only to see that I was blinded
by the search for
Words
words
w o r d s

to describe exactly what i was feeling
but silence In
sigh
lens
we sat in silence
in darkness
with only the moon gleaming in your
Eyes
as they smiled at me
briefly
for only that moment
with curiosity and

Still
NO
WORDS

waiting for that verbal
communication
that tonal vibration
to make my ear drum tingle
sending intricate sounds
throughout my soul
captivating my every thought
movement
desire
to surrender
to those
WORDS

But Silence is all we had
Silence is all we ever heard

Silence

is what remains
for you are no longer here



And now, I have Words
But you're not here to hear
to listen
to grasp
to comprehend
to understand

it's just






-silence-

0 comments: