change comes with time.

Monday, February 25, 2008

"I'm a new man."

So he says.

I don't know whether to believe it or not.
It is possible to change within a year, ergo my experience in doing the same.
But is it enough to convince and sway me to letting down my guard enough for curiosity to get a taste of whatever this is?
I am slightly conflicted between my gut-feeling and my logic.
It's a tad frustrating only because answers to my questions have been quite vague.
Then again, "it's not what they say, it's what they do," correct?

What to do, what to do?

-----------------------------

I need a good massage.
College campuses need to provide spa treatments to students.
Or at least have a place where we can relax, dammit.
And I mean, REALLY relax.
The Library and Student Unions DON'T COUNT!

0 comments: