OVERly under CONFIDENT

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ever study so much for an exam that you believed you were ready.. but when you get to take the exam, you totally forget everything and end up practically failing your first test in the class??

Yep. Happened to me this morning.

I was too anxious with trying to study things from the textbook that I didn't leave anytime to review my lecture notes. Stupid mistake, especially since Dr. Sergi did say we were going to be tested on 80% if the lecture notes. BLAH. Damn you, 8a.m. class!!

And to make matters worse, I get to my car and see a damn parking ticket on my window. Why?! Because the day pass I put on the dashboard was upside-down. (That's what I get for having to rush to class to take my exam, I guess.) Normally, I wouldn't complain because I am guilty of re-using day passes to avoid paying $5 that day but this time I actually bought a day pass. And to find that stupid ticket on my car just pissed me off. So, I had to go to the Parking and Transportation services building to appeal the damn ticket, which will take 5 weeks to process.

------------------------------------------

On top of that, I'm am extremely exhausted and have a ton of things to do.
Why can't you keep up, body?!

Oh well, enough complaining from me -- just gotta deal, right?

-----------------------------------------

Mare's on temporary hiatus as of now.
Make sure you check on me to see if I'm still breathing.


1 comments:

starinyourfire said...

i've had those studying for test type of moments, i hate it when that happens. i think we all have the right to complain a little, i know i do. haha