[sh]it happens.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I have this uneasy feeling of discontent lingering in the back of my mind and I DON'T LIKE IT.

And as always, I have hundreds of questions that are left unanswered because we tend to live in a self-absorbed reality where our own well-being is what needs to be satisfied before thinking of another person's. Though I must say that many of us try to escape that reality by venting or trying to figure out a solution to that problem with a third party -- it's just not the same.


It's my problem. I can't let go of the past. (So I'm told.) That may be so, but I'm also learning from it. Perhaps learning from mistakes is what's wrong here; it's taboo. And what I'm doing is not learning from my past, but running away from it. Hmm...who cares what they think.

Unless of course this is a different outlet I've found to repress negative feelings.
But if that's so, why do I feel at ease? happy? free, even?
Why does it feel as if I'm FINALLY enjoying my life the way I want to?

I'm still adjusting to the idea that things can change in such a short amount of time.
It comes with age, I guess.

------------------------------------------------

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

Does it really??


0 comments: