"BLOG, woman."

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yes, I know I've neglected to keep you avid readers informed with my daily happenings and thoughts. I apologize. Since my laptop's not working, I haven't had the time to do so. AND I've just been lazy.

Not that anything has changed since my last entry but here's my attempt at making things up, for the cyber world at least.

For the past couple of weeks I've been working on little arts & crafts projects instead of concentrating on school work. It's been a huge stress reliever for me, though working on the projects comes with additional stress especially when I screw up what I'm working on. I enjoy it nonetheless.

I think I'd much rather sit in a room, fiddling with arts & crafts, creating something, or
singing/writing music (at least try to) rather than actual school work. It's become a bit redundant and an annoyance, even an obligation rather than something I should concentrate on and look forward to since my education somewhat determines where I end up later on in life, career wise anyway.

There's about a little less than 2 weeks left of Spring semester and I might as well just admit that I totally took the wrong approach to this semester. My mistake was taking online classes again when I knew that I wouldn't be able to discipline myself to actually do most of the work on time. It just seemed like the logical thing to do at the beginning of the semester since I was commuting from Carson to Northridge twice a week already. Imagine how I would feel if that commute were daily, I'd probably kill myself sitting in traffic every morning.

It's a learning process, I suppose.

I'm tired of school.

Thank God, summer's almost here. Though I'll be occupied with summer session and work, the thought of a fresh start sounds good to me. I can't wait.

------------------

I haven't seen "Ironman" yet. I'm disappointed in myself. I've heard good and bad things but I still want to see it.

------------------

Oh, one last thing before I end this entry.
I'm semi-addicted to frozen yogurt.
I find myself taking weekly trips to Yogurtland in Long Beach just to fix a craving.
1/2 taro, 1/2 green tea, strawberries, mochi, and cheesecake bits and I'm good to go.

Odd mixture, I know. But so delish.

-----------------

I need my Busy Bee fix. Jae-cookie, where you at son?!

0 comments: