fingers crossed.

Monday, May 19, 2008

I am ecstatic.

Since I haven't been getting hours at B&N, I decided to hop back onto Craig's List to see if there could be any possible jobs I could apply to.

I was wary of using Craig's List because of what happened a few months ago, which is what put me in a financial hole at the moment, but I'm pretty happy that I decided send my resume to a behavioral therapy company.

I totally forgot that I did until I received a call earlier this morning. I was asked a few questions regarding my resume, of course, and was told a little bit about the position and that the coordinator would contact me to set up a personal interview.

I'd be working with children diagnosed with autism.
Now I kind of wished I paid more attention during my Psy 310 class but I can't change that now. Haha.

EXCITING!

I've found my motivation to finish school, somehow.
I have a lot to do in order to finish in a year.

Oh, the pressure!!

0 comments: